See Jane Work® Letter Tray, Black Dot
Sometimes there’s nowhere else to go but up and that’s just fine, for you and your stuff. Promote your paperwork into Stacking Letter Trays.
SJW Tip: For the home office use three trays to sort into categories: To Do, To Pay and To File. For business use, sort by task.
- Holds standard letter or A4 size documents and folders
- Sold black exterior, white interior with black polka dots
- Heavy-duty paperboard construction, with metal feet
- Can be used individually or stacked, each tray sold separately
- Coordinates with other See Jane Work® accessories (sold separately)
- Measures approximately 12 x 10 x 2.25"
I love this paper tray--I bought two to place on the shelf of my printer table. It fit perfectly and kept my printer paper and loose-leaf lined paper separated. I was hesitant to buy this, after looking at the review about uneven feet. But thankfully, mine turned out even and fine. Idk if that was luck, or if See Jane Work fixed it, or who knows what.... But whew! (I feel sad for the lady whose tray was uneven.) I hope that everyone who does order this product, though, receives an even letter tray(s). I say try it out, don't be scared. It really is a great product. It feels and looks great, too. I'll be crossing fingers yours has even feet!
The metal feet are not even and one of them doesn't touch my desk. I put a pack of post it notes under it to keep it balanced. It's a little annoying.