- If I return an item, do I get reimbursed for S&H?
- How do I return/exchange merchandise?
- Can I return Sale merchandise?
- Can I return merchandise that has been opened?
- Do I need to include any paperwork in my return?
- Can I return or exchange an item even if I received it as a gift?
- What do I do if my order arrives damaged?
- What happens if my item breaks not long after I received it?
Answer: Only if your products(s) arrived damaged or defective. If this happens please, notify customer service at email@example.com or 877-400-5263.
Answer: Please contact customer service for the process for returns/ exchanges at 877-400-5263, or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving the item(s).
Answer: No, all sale merchandise is FINAL SALE ONLY.
Answer: Yes, as long as it has not been used and is in a saleable condition.
Answer: Please include the packing slip, invoice or your email confirmation so that we can properly credit your account. Please also indicate the reason for the return so we can consider your feedback in our product selection.
Answer: If you are unhappy with the gift, you can only exchange the item(s) for the value of equal or less of the current selling price of the gifted item. No monetary returns are made to the giftee.
Answer: Please contact us at 877-400-5263 or email us at email@example.com within 3 business days of receiving the product(s).
Answer: A replacement will be sent at no charge, as long as the item was purchased within a 30 day period with proper documentation and stopped working as a result of normal use.
- How fast will my order ship?
- Which shipping service do you use?
- Do you ship to PO Boxes?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Will you email me tracking information?
- Will I receive an order confirmation after my order?
Answer: Please see our shipping chart. Please contact Customer Service if you have a time-sensitive shipment that may require special handling. Please also note that shipping times may vary during holidays and the shipping chart will be updated to reflect those changes.
Answer: Yes, via USPS. However, tracking information will not be provided for any orders shipped via USPS.
Answer: Unfortunately, at this time we do not.
Answer: Yes, tracking information will be emailed the next business day after the order has shipped via FedEx. Remember: Tracking information will not be available for orders shipped via USPS.
Answer: Yes, please contact Customer Service if you do not receive an order confirmation within 24 hrs.
- Can I purchase gift certificates online?
- May I request a catalog online?
- What forms of payment do you accept for online/phone orders?
- Can I pay by check?
- How do I make changes to my order?
- Are your products made in America or overseas?
- Do you offer bulk discounts on large orders?
- Do you offer lines of credit or net terms when placing an order?
- Can I check the status of my order online?
- Can I place an order even if I do not have access to email or internet service?
Answer: No. We are not currently selling gift certificates online or over the phone.
Answer: No, we currently do not have a catalog.
Answer: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Answer: Yes. However, your order will not be shipped until payment has been received and cleared. Please contact Customer Service for any additional information.
Answer: Order changes may be made prior to the order being processed by contacting Customer Service.
Answer: Whenever possible we utilize U.S. based manufacturers. Unfortunately, not all items are made in the U.S. For information about a specific item, please contact Customer Service.
Answer: Yes, on a case by case basis. Bulk discounts are determined by the item and desired quantity. Please contact Customer Service.
Answer: Not at this time.
Answer: Yes, please call us at 877-400-5263 between the hours of 8:30AM-5:00PM EST Monday-Friday to place your order via phone.